PDA

View Full Version : Frodo C64 Emulator

Ando1
October 19th, 2004, 14:50
I have installed Frodo onto my phone and have downloaded my games also. I am having a problem trying to acivate the joystick in the setting menu. I understand that you are supposed to use an 'edit' key to do this but when I looked at the Frodo FAQ at their website it only advised what the 'edit' key is on certain phones - not the N-Gage. Does anyone have this emulator and know how to amend the audio/joystick settings etc? Any help much appreciated. ???

Maalak
October 25th, 2004, 16:53
You just have to use the "select button" (next to "C") to activate the menu.

Ando1
October 26th, 2004, 11:38
Cheers, I can do that but when I try to turn either joystick to 'ON' it will not do anything. Do you know how to switch it to on? ???

Maalak
October 26th, 2004, 18:43
Remember that you must also install the "Frodo keymap" file. That's all I have installed, and it works fine on my N-Gage.

SmashinGit
October 27th, 2004, 09:36
I've used this emulator for quite a while now and have had no problems. Remember to only have either joystick turned on, so if port 1 is on make sure you have port 2 turned off. If your asking how to switch it on press the little circle button next to the joypad. Keymapping should be set to default. The volume adjustment you just press left or right on joypad.

Make sure you make a folder on your e drive called documents\e32frodo and then place your game files in there.

Hope this helps.

Ando1
October 29th, 2004, 17:02
Cheers for the suggestions. I got it working.