PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I just signed up and am I screwed already? : (

lordKillaCam
June 11th, 2006, 21:21
Okay i just got a PSP like a few weeks ago and I want to play Final Fantasy 1 on my PSP. However my PSP is firmware 2.6 is there a way to downgrade because I heard you need 1.5 or am I screwed?

Zion
June 11th, 2006, 21:53
No your ok. You just need to use the gta eboot loader.

bullhead
June 11th, 2006, 21:57
Same happened me back in jan, you'll be ok with final fantasy. Get the eloader at noobz.eu

lordKillaCam
June 11th, 2006, 22:00
Can you be more specific I haven't hacked b4, where on the site is the E-booter and do I need gta?

bullhead
June 11th, 2006, 22:17
Im on the psp browser at the moment so i cant give links. Google "eloader bock" It comes with an automatic installer. You boot it up through gta like a load game. You need to put the snes emulator in the game folder. Get the snes emulator at www.psp-homebrew.eu
And of course you need your FF rom, but you have to get that by yourself.

Shilo
June 11th, 2006, 22:22
Can you be more specific I haven't hacked b4, where on the site is the E-booter and do I need gta?

You can download the eloader at the "Eboot Loader" section (the link is on the left hand side of noob.eu). And yes, you need GTA: LCS to use the eloader. Without GTA, you are screwed.

gunntims0103
June 11th, 2006, 22:25
check it out get the e-loader windows installer that way all the files are put in the right place it does it for you and also get gta(grand theift auto)and then your all set

lordKillaCam
June 11th, 2006, 22:35
I'm gogint o buy GTA this week then,