PDA

View Full Version : Care to help a noob?

razorak
June 12th, 2006, 03:47
Hello there, i just bought a PSP 2.6 a few days back and well...i'm sort of having trouble with it:(

The biggest problem would be my ignorance:D
i have no idea where the files i downloaded are supposed to go in my PSP for example, Monkey64 version 2 i think...it couldn't detect the roms i put in(most likely i put them in the wrong place) cos i'm a pathetic noob who doesn't know much about a PSP :confused:

Any tips on how to get other emulators on PSP to work like Monkey64 would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, is there a GBA emulator for PSP fw2.6?
if yes, where do i put the emulator and the roms?

Shilo
June 12th, 2006, 03:54
There are thingys called readmes that come with the emus you download for a reason. And yes, there is a GBA emu that works with 2.6, but it is just really slow.

IndianCheese
June 12th, 2006, 05:15
get portable vnc it lets you control your pc with your psp!!!

under_0ath777
June 12th, 2006, 09:04
SNES PSP_TYL Standard Version v0.4.2 is all you need

younggunn1999
June 12th, 2006, 13:28
Try dgen and neocdzz. I'm still learning myself but I found the search botton very useful I just read other threads posted in the past they help out a lot. Also try to google some of the questions you have that helps out too. Don't ask where to get roms (games) because no one will tell you where to get them check out the rules that will help you a little bit also so you don't look dumd asking a question that's against the rules to answer.

vettacossx
June 12th, 2006, 21:23
IF YOU EMAIL ME ( at the addy below)I WILL REPLY WITH A LIST OF EMULATORS AND HOW TO INSTALL THEM FOR 2.6

BTW THE GBA THAT WORKS THE BEST ON 2.6 IS CALLED
GBA 1025.ZIP
(and only works with the .97 eloader boch)