PDA

View Full Version : Ngage 2

wraggster
April 10th, 2004, 19:23
After seeing several pictures of the Ngage 2 on the internet im not impressed at all, it seems like Nokia have listened to some complaints but the Phone/Game Machine still looks rubbish, A GBA SP with a keypad/number pad that flips down with a touch of a button would make a much better phone.

Synlor
April 12th, 2004, 00:38
The whole round shape to it doesn't scream good looking. I'd feel like a huge dork walking around and playing that thing, if I even could play it... the buttons don't seem to be the kind I'd like to use on games..... they just seem out of place.

wraggster
April 12th, 2004, 11:31
Yeah thats the main reason ive kept well away, i love the phone/game console thing but no way am i sticking that to my earhole in the middle of a load of people, they would all laugh.

Why dont companies follow Nintendos Innovation and have a Flip top console/.phone.

krowstrife
April 13th, 2004, 21:20
Why dont companies follow Nintendos Innovation and have a Flip top console/.phone.

I think the sp is good but it has it complaints like the ngage,grant it not as many, but I think it would be great for a phone

sp is a wannabe phone, but the Ngage I an F-ing taco ::)

wraggster
April 13th, 2004, 22:12
lol i dont know what a taco is but it sounds funny :P

All the talent they must have for designs and they come up with a laclustre design, maybe they will get it right for the Ngage 3

DeeJay_NiTRO
September 8th, 2004, 08:42
heres a taco....evrytime i look at my n-gage i see a freaking taco!!!, but atleast its not a retarded football shaped QD!!!

Kron
September 8th, 2004, 13:39
If the old one is a Taco the new one is a Cornish Pasty.

Hawq
September 10th, 2004, 12:16
Beware the long lost cousins of the Klingons for they have phones on their heads ;D