PDA

View Full Version : DC Developers....Interested?

Othernash
June 13th, 2006, 19:44
Hello, my name is Josh, and I am new to the forums here, but have been a follower of the DC Emulation scene for sometime.

I thought I would put some feelers out there for a project which I've discussed recently with some friends, and wanted to see if anyone out there was interested in helping.

That being said, what I bring to the table is knowledge of the concept, as well as digital graphics skills, and audio experience.

However, I know nothing about the coding end, and this project may not even be feasible, but here is my proposal:

"Press Your Luck"
Based on the television game show that ran from 1983-1986 on CBS that was remembered for the Whammies.
For those not familiar with the show, it was a simple multiple choice trivia game that would lead into a game involving a board with random flashing lights that were stopped by the player to give them money, or take it away.

Obviously, this project couldn't be sold commercially, since FreemantleMedia own the rights to the show, though I know there is a definite audience for it, and I'm sure I could get some donations for the development team.

If anyone out there is interesting in lending a hand in this interesting project, my email address is: [email protected]

This could also lead to development of a commercially feasible trivia game, bt that would be the cart before the horse, if anyone has feedback, let me know. Thanks for your time.