PDA

View Full Version : New Neo Geo Rom emu from NJ

matt2k
June 15th, 2006, 04:35
http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/psp/

NJ, that guy that did the neocd emu is working on one for roms.

The download is at the bottom of his page. It says Alpha 1 but the readme says alpha2.

I haven't had much luck with it. With all the many variations of neo geo bios and roms floating around, I'm not sure which ones to use.

Hope some of ya have more success.

Share your info if you succeed. :D

V3N0M
June 15th, 2006, 04:47
Thats great!!! finaly someone took up the task of making a Neo Geo emu for psp!!! And by the best dam neo geo coder for psp too!!!

Shilo
June 15th, 2006, 04:58
:) awesome! I'm gona look into this later. If Neo-Geo roms arn't too big that is.

grit
June 15th, 2006, 05:38
I have the same problem..
No matter what kind of neogeo bios files I try, it loads rom and bios, starts saving mencard, then saves nvram, BUT after this it starts doing all the process again, and again, and again..

Any ideas?
TIA!

V3N0M
June 15th, 2006, 05:58
Same thing is happening to me. Only after it finaly said there wasn't a bios when there was. And i have the right bios and everything for Neo Geo. My only guess is that the emu is in its early stages and unable to run a rom yet. Tried metal slug and samari shodown. But don't worry i bet this emu will be up and running in no time. There are ways around the ram issue and NJ wouldn't of tried if he didn't think that there was a good chance of getting it to work.