PDA

View Full Version : Need help for downladed games

kmp2253
June 16th, 2006, 19:57
Plz someone tell me where? how? what? to do with the file after downloading the game file:confused: :( :confused:

Accordion
June 16th, 2006, 20:24
you better hope your talking about homebrew
or else
on the main page for psp-news(this site) there are links down the lefthand side for all homebrew releases

if your talking about commercial game ISOs then please do us a favour and drop dead!

kmp2253
June 16th, 2006, 20:58
i am talking about hombrew

Accordion
June 16th, 2006, 21:15
glad to hear it
a warm welcome to the forums

kmp2253
June 16th, 2006, 21:19
thanks but how do you put the downloded files (from this site) to my psp. idk what to do.....

Accordion
June 16th, 2006, 21:36
what version do you have.
if you have 1.5 then you need to put the two files ("game" and "game%") in your GAME folder on the mem stick. any other files ythat come usally go in the root of the stick(the top most file on the stick, without going into any other files) but there should be a readme if that is the case.

if your on 2.0 or above, you need the tiff eloader from fanjita(search). for above 2.0 you need to use GTA:LCS and the exploit eloader.

you only need a single game folder(everything should be ordered and labeled as 1.0/2.0) which again goes in the GAME folder.

download something and you should have a readme giving better instructions,
in the future use the search function and look in these guides
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=80

kmp2253
June 16th, 2006, 21:55
okay i have 2.0+ i put the eloader and put the game in the game file but when i got to the game screen on my psp it says that the data is corrupt. idk whats going wrong????

Accordion
June 16th, 2006, 22:04
go to the link above
you run games from the eloader not the GAME menu