PDA

View Full Version : compatability and file transfer

pukkapenguin
July 3rd, 2004, 08:32
I have no blue tooth thing for my computer. went through the bollocks with the pc suite not detecting etc. Is there anyway of transfering games and applications accross on a usb connection. if so how, tried to drg and drop and the computer show the file there but its not on the n gage.
cheers for any help, just got a cd with loads of games on it and cant play them! :-/

krowstrife
July 6th, 2004, 16:11
ok you probaly have a mmc (memory card) and you formatted it i am assuming this

ok depending on the file there is a few ways to install a program on your ngage

1) if the program is a .sis file Go onto your phone menu and select Tools>Manager, find the .sis file select it and select the install option. After its installed you may wish to delete the .sis file to save space.

2) if the program is a .jad file Go onto your phone menu and select Extras>Apps, find the .jad file select it and select the install option. After its installed you may wish to delete the .jad file to save space.

3) if its a blz file you will need blizzardinstaller installed on your phone open blizinstal it should detect the .blz file, select file and install

acmorris81
July 27th, 2004, 18:47
also try downloading fexplorer or seleq for ur fone, there both file managers which let u see everything on ur fone memory and memory card