PDA

View Full Version : Selling homebrew kit (mk4-mini & 512m flashcart)

fizztech
June 18th, 2006, 05:51
Hi I'm selling my NEO 512M flash cart + MK4-mini bundle it's brand new (like 2 days old) but I decided I'm going to stick to homebrew on my psp. I'll sell it for $75 with free shipping OBO. Reply if you want it. Thanks! I can also set up a private auction if you would like! I have great feedback on my ebay account. Anyways, please let me know. This set allows you to play homebrew, games, etc.

travis134
June 18th, 2006, 10:37
So this comes with everything listed on this website : http://www.ic2005.com/html/2005/show-51.htm

(The GBA Cart, the DS Cart, The Driver CD, and the USB adapter)

And $75 seems a bit high, I could buy that new for only $4 more. How about $60?

fizztech
June 18th, 2006, 17:55
Yes it is the same package that is listed at ic2005. It is literally 2 days old, I still have packing for it and everything, so I hate letting it go for $60. I was hoping to sell it for 75 and just lose shipping from when I bought it and when I mail it to who buys it (thus only losing about 12 dollars). Anyways, I would let it go for $70 and I will pay for shipping. The product is completely new. I haven’t even played any roms off of it yet. I just decided to sell it and buy a bigger memory stick for my psp. Please respond if you or anyone else wants it for $70 with free shipping. I will message you my private email address so I can obtain your shipping info and give you my paypal account etc. Thanks!

fizztech
June 19th, 2006, 08:03
ok anyone for $65?

ACID
June 19th, 2006, 08:07
I tryed this for the new dslite thats what i have and couldnt get it to work

travis134
June 19th, 2006, 09:38
Your best bet is selling it on eBay with a $70 reserve, so if noone buys it for higher, than it doesn't sale.

I bought my stuff from eBay.