PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone that can talk down to my level

KarmaPolice
June 19th, 2006, 23:16
Ive been trying to figure out the emulator for a good 4 hrs.

1.First off I always have to end up using the .PBP thats in the folder with the "%",or else I get corrupt data

2.I dont have the "neocd.bin",I think that might be messing with #1 ?

my email is [email protected]

someone please help me out !:(

Zion
June 19th, 2006, 23:30
what firmware do you have?

KarmaPolice
June 19th, 2006, 23:33
I think your talking about System software ?

System software version 2.50

(if that is what your talking about)

KarmaPolice
June 19th, 2006, 23:41
I know I need the Neocd.bin thats 512k

10shu
June 20th, 2006, 00:34
http://www.fanjita.org/ <--try here

look for "Working EBOOTs (GTA)" this the only way to play homebrew on a 2.5 (to my knowledge...)

goodluck

Zion
June 20th, 2006, 00:38
yeah 10shu is right. You need a GTA Liberty City Stories UMD, and fanjita's gta eboot loader.

www.noobz.eu for the loader

and here for the homebrew! :p

KarmaPolice
June 20th, 2006, 00:45
Nooo im not looking for anything to do with GTA,Im looking for help on how to run a NeoCD emulator.

:(

BelmontSlayer
June 20th, 2006, 02:40
You can't run ANY emulator/homebrew on PSP 2.50 without a UMD of GTA: Liberty Cities. There is an exploit on that game that lets you run un-official code (Such as emulators) on a PSP 2.50. So if you don't have GTA, then you can't play any homebrew. And no, you can't go back to the old software (PSP 1.50) if you were wondering...So your choices are the following:

1) Stay with v2.50 and only play official Sony UMDs, music & videos.
2) Stay with v2.50 and buy GTA so you can use emulators & homebrew.
3) Upgrade to v2.71 and never play homebrew again. (If you do this, you're officially an idiot)

KarmaPolice
June 20th, 2006, 05:26
You can't run ANY emulator/homebrew on PSP 2.50 without a UMD of GTA: Liberty Cities. There is an exploit on that game that lets you run un-official code (Such as emulators) on a PSP 2.50. So if you don't have GTA, then you can't play any homebrew. And no, you can't go back to the old software (PSP 1.50) if you were wondering...So your choices are the following:

1) Stay with v2.50 and only play official Sony UMDs, music & videos.
2) Stay with v2.50 and buy GTA so you can use emulators & homebrew.
3) Upgrade to v2.71 and never play homebrew again. (If you do this, you're officially an idiot)
Yeah I figured it out about an hr ago,& this GTA exploit works perfect I can run NeoCD off it perfect.What other emulators do you guys recommend ?(thats has good roms)

ACID
June 20th, 2006, 05:44
http://www.fanjita.org/ <--try here

look for "Working EBOOTs (GTA)" this the only way to play homebrew on a 2.5 (to my knowledge...)

goodluck
I know your trying to help the guy but your not supost to post links to bios.

ACID
June 20th, 2006, 05:47
Yeah I figured it out about an hr ago,& this GTA exploit works perfect I can run NeoCD off it perfect.What other emulators do you guys recommend ?(thats has good roms)
try the lates dgen thats genesis , nec turbographic 16 , snes tyl , nester j (nes), neo geo , mame4all:D

RedKing14CA
June 20th, 2006, 08:24
I know your trying to help the guy but your not supost to post links to bios.

he didnt...

I would try Super Nintendo, MAME, and Genesis....

:D