PDA

View Full Version : Noob here. Ver 2.5 play any emulators?

winterone
June 20th, 2006, 02:16
Want to play nes and snes games what r my options...Ebay?...modchip?...? :confused:

Zion
June 20th, 2006, 02:40
whats your psp's firmware version?

gunntims0103
June 20th, 2006, 02:45
uh if you have 2.5 you just need grand theift auto and e-loader

Gizmo356
June 20th, 2006, 02:47
get gta liberty stories and fanjitas ebootloader u can get it at noobz.eu

winterone
June 20th, 2006, 03:17
i have gta, so i just put e loader on my card and load it from gta "load file" then what...what folder do i put the roms? and what format do they need to be in? thx alot 4 the help:)

10shu
June 20th, 2006, 03:34
i have gta, so i just put e loader on my card and load it from gta "load file" then what...what folder do i put the roms? and what format do they need to be in? thx alot 4 the help:)

what emulator do u wan't to use? read the nfo within the zip file. it usually tell u where to put the roms...

razorak
June 20th, 2006, 04:36
I disagree...not all readmes state where to put the file...it seems that some ppl think that it is common sense to put them in the GAME folder...as for the roms for emulators, most usually have a rom folder aside from a couple of exceptions that u either need to make a rom folder or put it in the same file as the .pbp...

My advice is take some times to do a guess and check ^^ or simply do it the lazy way if ur MS has loads of memory, put it in both a rom folder and the same file as the .pbp

winterone
June 20th, 2006, 04:37
k got it working, however the game run slow and r choppy any way to correct it ...play with settings?

razorak
June 20th, 2006, 04:40
not sure if it makes a difference...i walk really slowly in the SNES emulator at the max speed ...well...it's a old console...can't expect too much from the games and as for the gba emulator it's because not many ppl tried to upgrade and touch up on it yet.

just be patient :D

winterone
June 20th, 2006, 05:24
for example final fantasy 3 runs slow in both graphics and sound . how do u speed it up?...

vettacossx
June 20th, 2006, 07:10
kaisers really good hb guide (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=19867) thats a great guide to start you out 2 bro if you mail my addy below ill send you a huge list of links and resources ;)

ps snes runs the best (smoothest) with 3-4 frameskip rate and some games may run faster by :

toggling the VSYNC on or off

turning of the music

or togling the tranparancy

winterone
June 22nd, 2006, 04:56
k got the snes working really well...love it! now how about Nes emulator for 2.5 version(maybe i am a little greedy:p ) or does snes work only...? How about any others?