PDA

View Full Version : Neo Geo emu

gotitatcost
June 21st, 2006, 02:02
I have the ngepsp_alpha 3 emulator for Neo Geo and I would like metal slug on it but it says I need BIOS. where can i download them

slaphappygamer
June 21st, 2006, 02:25
use another emu like neogeopsp. itll run all games at ful speed too:D

gotitatcost
June 21st, 2006, 02:41
ok lets start from the beggining. i want to know how to run metal slug on my PSP using eloader and a neo geo emulator.

yaustar
June 21st, 2006, 02:47
It is illegal to redistrubute the BIOS of the Neo Geo hardware. And yes, you do need it.

gotitatcost
June 21st, 2006, 02:49
I have uni-bios, but I dont know where to put them. Also are you supposed to use an ISO or an .rom file???

yaustar
June 21st, 2006, 02:52
Usually in the same directory as the emulator (cant remember if zipped or not). For AVS and MVS emulator, it's .zip, if Neo Geo CD emulator, it's the files from the CD image of the game with the tracks in MP3 format. AFAIK, Metal Slug on runs on the Neo Geo CD Emulator, the MVS/AES emulator runs into memory issues with large roms.

gotitatcost
June 21st, 2006, 02:59
is there any ISO involved in this?? because i downloaded some mp3 files and it came with an ISO?!?

yaustar
June 21st, 2006, 03:01
Usually in the same directory as the emulator (cant remember if zipped or not). For AVS and MVS emulator, it's .zip, if Neo Geo CD emulator, it's the files from the CD image of the game with the tracks in MP3 format. AFAIK, Metal Slug on runs on the Neo Geo CD Emulator, the MVS/AES emulator runs into memory issues with large roms.

gotitatcost
June 21st, 2006, 03:15
can someone please just send me all of the files in a .zip stright from their PSP with metal slug (if you dot mind) so i wont keep spamming.
Thanx.

ACID
June 21st, 2006, 04:31
can someone please just send me all of the files in a .zip stright from their PSP with metal slug (if you dot mind) so i wont keep spamming.
Thanx.
WE can help you but what your doign is cuting your life short on this forum and web site by asking for bios and rams

ACID
June 21st, 2006, 04:36
gotitatcost first unibios are used for the NEO GEO emulator the one that runs .zip files and is & AVS & MVS emulator the other is NEO GEO CD witch is iso file witch u have to open using winrar.
both are great emulators i prefer the neogeo cause the files are way smaller.

for the cd do this open the iso fileand make a folder with the the game name inside that folder make another named xxx and put all the content of the iso inthere then make another folder inside named neocd.mp3 and put the mp3 tracks in that folder that is all

gotitatcost
June 21st, 2006, 04:36
please teach me the NEO GEO way not the neo geo cd way. (Step bt step please if you don't mind). Beacause the neocd way is just giving me trouble. All I want to do is learn. I have the emulator NEOGEO Emulator for PSP beta Alpha 3. I also have unibio v 2.1 and the metal slug .rom files. Whats next :confused: