PDA

View Full Version : stppwii released

wraggster
December 11th, 2009, 23:25
stppwii preview build released by Madmanguruman

This is a preview release of my port of ledow's GP2X SDL port of Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle collection.

ledow was not involved in this endeavor, so please direct any questions to my talk page and not to him.

There are bugs aplenty, and the documentation sucks, but the puzzles are mostly playable. Main issues are mouse droppings here and there. I will improve the documentation shortly; in the mean time you are welcome to mash buttons merrily.

Unzip all to /apps/stppwii and you're good to go.

You will need a classic controller and/or a keyboard as well as the wiimote. Basic mouse functionality is via the wiimode (a, b, 1/2 for left, right, and middle-click) - classic controller buttons are all used for various functions.

The music files are huge: get them from here: [ledow's site] - they are optional of course.

I'm setting up Google Code hosting for this project and will get the source hosted there soon; until then you may download the zip file from here.

If anyone knows why 7-zip upload fails every single time I try it here, please let me know! I'd love to host the files with 7-zip - the executable is too big for regular zip (2 MB limit)...

You will need to include SDL Wii to build the application.

Retrieved from "http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Stppwii"

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments