PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't Resist!

_Mazza_
June 21st, 2006, 23:02
Well some of you may know I imported a DS Lite, M3 mini sd and Datel Max Media Launcher about a month ago and then sold them recently to buy a better laptop.

Well, I couldn't resist the homebrew so I've pre-ordered a G6-Lite from www.winsunx.com with passcard 3 and am going to get a UK DS Lite next week seen as they are available here now.

Seems I can't live without DS homebrew how sad is that lol. I just hope that the quake port is released soon :cool:

Anyway that's it really :)

oh btw: If you haven't heard the G6 Lite is 4 Gigabits (512mb) and fits perfectly in the DS Lite no sticking out (thank god) and comes out next week for $78 where I've ordered it :)

gunntims0103
June 21st, 2006, 23:05
you posted a thread to tell us this.........lmao

i personally like the psp homebrew better than ds

thats just me

_Mazza_
June 21st, 2006, 23:06
just realised why is my post count 1???? must have 2 accounts one min, thought I'd shaire my experience lol

Mazza
June 21st, 2006, 23:08
ah that's better, realised that I didn't use underscores in this account, I use that username for all other websites because Mazza is usually taken :D

The Hombrew Hunter
June 22nd, 2006, 02:12
Wow, good thing you havew the money. I just spent the only $29 USD I had so far towards Supercard SD and Superkey, and well got NSMB. So I'm broke...

Heh, more like WAS broke..

My uncle kicks ass and gave me $40 USD towards the items.

WOO.

EDIT:Sweet. My mom (who cares for my cash, since my sister steals it. A lot.) decided to NOT deduct the $24 USD I didn't have with me when I picked up NSMB. So I have $64 USD. Sweet. I can afford it.

Now to get that damn DSMS to work...

Hoowahman
June 22nd, 2006, 14:14
To be a teenager again...

The Hombrew Hunter
June 22nd, 2006, 16:50
Yeah. It sure kicks ass right now.

Mazza
June 22nd, 2006, 17:52
Yeah I finish my exams tomorrow then I've got 10 weeks of nothing until I go to college! :D