PDA

View Full Version : Final Q about the best Homebrew and Emulator...

The Hombrew Hunter
June 22nd, 2006, 21:08
Okay, think I should get THIS (http://www.realhotstuff.com/supercard-superkey-bundle-p-79.html)

Or an M3 Perfect SD and a good passthrough?

If the latter, tell me which passthrough I should get.

Also, which one can optimize GBA, NES, SMS/GG, GB/C, SNES, and Genesis backup performance, and which can save legal DS backups and run them optimally?

Thanks for all the help, this should be the last hardware question I'll be asking.

cloud_952
June 22nd, 2006, 21:57
Personally, I bought the M3 Perfect SD with Passkey2 from www.divineo.com. While the price isn't as good as the SuperCard SD, it does have much better battery performance (doesn't take much off of an average charge on the DS, while the SC can cut the battery time by nearly half. That's not such a good thing, in my opinion).

I haven't had any problems with it running anything, really, and nearly all the games I have run just fine on it through the flashcart. It's say it's been a great purchase thus far.

The Hombrew Hunter
June 22nd, 2006, 22:37
I'll wait for a bit more responses... Because I can only afford the SC SD right now.

gm-euge
June 22nd, 2006, 22:57
i bout the m3 with passkey 2 and work perfect for me

The Hombrew Hunter
June 23rd, 2006, 00:00
Do you have a lite or an old DS?

The Hombrew Hunter
June 23rd, 2006, 00:04
Should I try Passkey 1 and M3 Perfect SD? From Jandaman?

Or Superkey from Realhotstuff? Which is better and easier?

Thanks.

cloud_952
June 23rd, 2006, 05:34
You'll probably get a discount if you order them together. If you have an older DS (which I do. I got mine the day it launched), Passkey1 will be fine. It's a little bigger, but it really hasn't been a problem for me.

For future posts, please edit your post instead of double posting. It's considered rude and inconsiderate.

The Hombrew Hunter
June 23rd, 2006, 18:50
I usually do. I just accidentaly hit "New Post" instead of edit. Oops.