PDA

View Full Version : Help configuring my Wi-fi access point for my psp

mauro2029
June 23rd, 2006, 07:24
This is prolly not the right place to post this, maybe someone could point me in the right direction.

Ther's a wifi acces point in my hous its a Nomadix AG-2000w I haven't been able to configure for regular use with a standard PC, but nonetheless I want to configure to use it with my psp too.... can someone give some tips?

(I am able to access the AG-2000's settings via the configuration ip: 172.30.30.172, should I set a static IP, instead of letting it look for DHCP server settigs?)
what else should I do?

bullhead
June 23rd, 2006, 09:23
In your psp browser settings, under proxy server settings, "use settings for each connection" Try that...

mauro2029
June 23rd, 2006, 10:38
I mean, the psp detects the wi-fi access point no problem,

Shows 100% 11-11Mbps and that....

But I haven't been able to setup the access point itself to route internet access through it. For example, I have another pc with a wireless connection card, it detects the access point, but I can't surf the internet on that PC using that connection. Don't know how to configure my access point, anyone know were I can get some help on this?

bullhead
June 23rd, 2006, 10:57
Oh sorry, then I wouldn't know how to help you on that.....There may be someone.