PDA

View Full Version : i need downgrader.....

appadi
June 23rd, 2006, 19:53
is there anyway to downgrade my psp 2.71???????? is it possible???

ACID
June 23rd, 2006, 20:45
not at this time no only 2.0 or lower is downgradebel try your local stores check to find a used psp 2.0 or lower

Accordion
June 23rd, 2006, 20:59
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

for everyone who wants to ask this...
if it happens, it will be front page news on every psp site everywhere. please stop these pointless threads...

if only there was a way to delete posts that included the terms "2.71" and "downgrader" automatically

dear dear dear...

gunntims0103
June 23rd, 2006, 21:03
is there anyway to downgrade my psp 2.71???????? is it possible???

appadi please understand that there is no downgrader for 2.1^firware so dont ask i have to admit this thread is kind of piontless because if a downgrader was out it would be posted on every site...........you should take the time out before asking this to read the stickeys that clearly say 2.7 NOT DOWNGRADABLE........at this time it isnt.......in the distant future and im talkin bout distant then maybe a downgrader can be consieved but not now so please dont ask cause it will only draw users that will end up flaming you for posting sumthing "stupid"

Shadowblind
June 23rd, 2006, 21:03
maybe someday that dream will come true... or even better, a firmware hack for 2.71 to gain all the INCREDIBLE POWERS OF THE 1.5!!!!

But thats only a fevered dream for some...or is it?

Kaiser
June 23rd, 2006, 21:30