PDA

View Full Version : psp L button not working....

yoshiherder
June 25th, 2006, 01:40
my psp was bought at a pawn shop so i expected small problems, but my psp's L button is completely inoperable and i have no idea wuts the problem. at first it worked most of the time but soon it just stopped working and then started working and so on.

i then bought a new L button on ebay. i got the book "hacking the psp" published by extreme tech or something, and used the taking apart the psp chapter to install the button. i took off the screen removed the pad and put the cables in until they snapped in. i started the game and it still didnt work--- it was even worse. im thinking the cable might hav loosened out cause of a bad joint or something...... but it might be a motherboard issue too.... wuts the problem!?!?!?:mad:

RedKing14CA
June 26th, 2006, 08:02
i'd say water damage, dude....

edit* Liquid... coffee? sorry....

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 18:14
you dirty filthy fat americans do not deserve the rite to even live

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 18:18
it may not be your personal fault however the way that your country thought in your last generation disgusted me. and now for some decent phrases i say. "matthew jeebs your so white" my response "if your going to be white do it proper"

ACID
July 6th, 2006, 18:18
you dirty filthy fat americans do not deserve the rite to even live
If thats the case why are you irishmen all trying to sneak inhere.
Dude are you aware your double posting. Use the edit button and keep ading crap to the current post.

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 18:19
have you a way of returning to your store? that problem is caused by grease in the controller. your must chemically clean it with a strong household wipe

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 18:20
aah yessss

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 18:20
if you had any brains youd know i am not as irish as id want to believe

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 18:22
northern ireland is united kingdom just like england, scotland and wales and unfortunatly we are descriminated against by those countries due to that they believe that we should be all one country also just like their beliefs on korea

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 18:23
i apologise for that i was not being personal just angry due to disrespect of cleanliness

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 18:23
i am of course rediculously clean

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 18:24
acidburn please reply,aah off course you cant because your mind takes forever to decode my intellect! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 18:25
it isnt your fault its your schooling hhmmmmm i am schooling you!

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 18:26
i must rant on i cant leave this until someone has an intelligent reply to me. preferably from an american for them to attemp to justify themselves.

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 18:28
woops sorry 2 pages. my apologies to you admin

matthewmcg
July 6th, 2006, 18:28
typing too much is like slipping on a wet floor