PDA

View Full Version : So...what CAN I put on my PSP fw 2.5?

theninfort
June 25th, 2006, 03:22
In terms of psp hacks and such (without homebrew since I lack a GTA UMD)

I'm new at this whole PSP thing. =(

Any help/replies would be appreciated.

gunntims0103
June 25th, 2006, 03:28
with out the gta umd you cant do anything your better of just updating to 2.71 and then putting flash games on your memory card to play through the web browser but if you do this hopes of homebrew are lost so think carfully of what you want to do

btw hey this question has been answer many of times and now im kind of getting tired of answering threads that 1st time poster create just to answer a simple question you could have just posted this question in a thread related similar to this.......sorry if im flaming but its true

so if you want to run homebrew get a copy of gta and download the latest e-loader if you dont plan on doing so upgrade to 2.71 do what ya want

hey this is my 400th post........woooooohaaaaa

sorry for doing that..........lol

theninfort
June 25th, 2006, 03:43
How do I upgrade to 2.71? =P

gunntims0103
June 25th, 2006, 03:58
well if you have a internet connection in your house then you can just update by going to network updates in your psp menu

or you can download the eboot that contains the 2.71 firware in it il search and try and post it here

Gizmo356
June 25th, 2006, 05:07
you dont know wat your missing dont update i have it on my other psp and its not worth it sacraficing homebrew for a slow as flash player and one demo lol just get gta but i say get it used because the gta xploit is patched so if u decide to get one with a 2.60 update return it and get a used one with the 2.0 wich is not patched

theninfort
June 25th, 2006, 05:48
I was thinking not to update anyways.

Alright, I'll try getting my hands on a GTA UMD. (:

Gizmo356
June 25th, 2006, 06:54
good and wen you do try gunntims0103s fist lua game sora adventure 0.1 still in its early stages but looks very proising just click the bar under my sig pic and itll take you to the download link