PDA

View Full Version : mem stick problem

yoshiherder
June 25th, 2006, 04:11
i hav a problem with my sony pro duo high speed 2.0gb mem stick. i bought it off ebay for $100 and as soon as i got it in the mail i suspected it as a fake. i put the memory stick in the psp and also noticed that this stick is thicker than its supposed to be and had to force it in. i was pretty sure it wasnt gonna work but it snapped in and the screen sed it read 1915 mb on the stick.

so i thought it was good and all and it was. but i put more and more on it until the free space sed about 915. then when i added more the data became corrupted. it wouldnt be corrupted until i got out of usb mode. then i would look at the data on the psp and it would say corrupted. the max amount of data i could put on it was until it sed 915 or something. wut im trying to ask is how do i fix it to let me use all the free space???:confused:

Edit: my dad is thinking it might be the fanjta loader cause around the same time i put it on, data started corruptin. but i think it's just coincidence.

dtothabreezy
June 25th, 2006, 05:20
dont know how youd fix that if its fanjita jus reinstall it becuz mine workz fine considering i have the standar 32meg though

pimpjuice10
June 25th, 2006, 05:55
looks like you got jipped. lol.

Gizmo356
June 25th, 2006, 06:07
looks like you got jipped. lol.

messed up yet xtremely funny

anyway try formating your memory stick

acn010
June 25th, 2006, 16:46
yeah. or defragment the stick when is formated, this will help a little. (i do that)

Gizmo356
June 25th, 2006, 16:51
let me know if my advice helped

yoshiherder
June 25th, 2006, 19:35
yeah i think i tried that already but it still corrupted the data

but i did add fanjita..... maybe ill try it without fanjita this time-----thx

Accordion
June 25th, 2006, 20:45
if reformatting doesnt work

its FAKE