PDA

View Full Version : 333mhz mode?

SnoopKatt
June 26th, 2006, 04:16
Hey,
When I boot up eLoader 0.9.7, I see "CPU: 222mhz". Some of the people here have changed it to 333mhz, but how do you do it? Sorry if I'm asking a noob question

one winged angel
June 26th, 2006, 08:16
you can change it with R

SnoopKatt
June 26th, 2006, 08:24
Damn, my L and R buttons are broken, I guess that means when my PSP was rewired they forgot those buttons. But thanks, I'll give it a try when I get it fixed (hopefully it's not damaged, but this person is really good with this kind of stuff, so I doubt it).

dalejrrocks
June 28th, 2006, 03:19
how did you break them? why was your psp rewired?

SnoopKatt
June 28th, 2006, 05:51
It's a long story: A week after my warranty expired, my sound system broke (speakers didn't work, and when headphones were plugged in, it only came out the left side). Sony wanted $90 to fix it, so I asked my stepdad if he could do anything about it. He managed to fix the sound system and replace the sound board, but the shoulder buttons weren't wired properly, so when he fixed that, he accidently got dirt on the contacts for the right D-Pad button, so then he fixed that last night. Everything appears to be working properly, so I'm happy now that I have it working in 333 mhz mode and now that I can aim in GTA. I guess it wasn't a total rewiring, but some things did need to be rewired.

acn010
June 28th, 2006, 05:56
if anything happens with your psp, and anything brakes go to:http://www.divineo.com
go to china section
they are selling replacement parts, im telling you if somthing happends to a psp
:)

SnoopKatt
June 28th, 2006, 08:42
Thanks for the site :)
We did end up buying another sound card because too many things in it came loose to solder it back together, but I looked at that site and it didn't have sound cards.

BALL_SAC
June 28th, 2006, 09:31
I LOVE THAT SITE!!!

They have all the replacement parts anybody will ever need for their consoles, handhelds.
As well as a good selection of accessories.