PDA

View Full Version : i need help w/ PSP emu (Noob sorry)

duomax1313
June 26th, 2006, 19:41
i cant get it 2 work I need a "how to" for dummies on where to put stuff.....(step by step)(and I cant be the only 1 so this should help out alot of folks)

Gizmo356
June 26th, 2006, 19:44
get wat to work

SnoopKatt
June 26th, 2006, 22:46
What is your firmware version? And what do you need to get working?

duomax1313
June 26th, 2006, 23:58
i have 2.5 and i dont know what to do, i ve the read me file and i didnt do something right sooo Im asking for step by step where to put all the files, ext. plz

BL4Z3D247
June 27th, 2006, 00:01
r u talkin about the eloader?? or an emu???

gunntims0103
June 27th, 2006, 00:03
there are stickys to get you started you need fanjitas e-loader and you need gta umd without it your not able to run homebrew on a 2.5 you need to get these things

please there are many stickys that explain this and your question has been answered time and time again so please look around and dont post an unessesary thread for just one question

my sugesstion go to noobz.eu and get the latest e-loader and get gta and then you can run homebrew

duomax1313
June 27th, 2006, 00:34
im trying to get the gba emulator on the PSP( I have no cule what a eloader is. lol. sorry i know i suck. i was on top of all this then i fell out of the loop)

Crimson_Lotus
June 27th, 2006, 02:11
im trying to get the gba emulator on the PSP( I have no cule what a eloader is. lol. sorry i know i suck. i was on top of all this then i fell out of the loop)

Don't worry, just google Fanjita loader. You NEED Grand theft auto:Liberty city stories
Look for the "GTA loader" on fanjita's site, download it and follow the instructions.

Chances are, your GBA emu won't work with the loader, at fanjita's website they have a compatability list with your specific loader. Check it out and make sure you have a working homebrew. Put the homebrew(if it is compatible) in the specific folder, most likely the "game" folder. Follow Fanjita's eloader's instructions on where to put the eloader.

Load up your psp, use load in GTA:LCS and find the loader. Once its up you just select your homebrew.

Hope that helps,
James

SnoopKatt
June 27th, 2006, 05:43
^Couldn't have said it better.

acn010
June 27th, 2006, 06:24
Don't worry, just google Fanjita loader. You NEED Grand theft auto:Liberty city stories
Look for the "GTA loader" on fanjita's site, download it and follow the instructions.

Chances are, your GBA emu won't work with the loader, at fanjita's website they have a compatability list with your specific loader. Check it out and make sure you have a working homebrew. Put the homebrew(if it is compatible) in the specific folder, most likely the "game" folder. Follow Fanjita's eloader's instructions on where to put the eloader.

Load up your psp, use load in GTA:LCS and find the loader. Once its up you just select your homebrew.

Hope that helps,
James
yuppers:D

Gizmo356
June 27th, 2006, 06:27
gba emus do work with te eloader

Crimson_Lotus
June 28th, 2006, 04:04
gba emus do work with te eloader
Yeah, I know... poor guy.:)

duomax1313
June 28th, 2006, 17:48