PDA

View Full Version : Help with GBAPSP (Sorry i am a n00b)

Steve481
June 27th, 2006, 23:26
I have the Eloader and the VBAPSP. I have GTA and have loaded the Eloader. I have one rom (the legend of Zelda Minish Cap) and am running firmware 2.60. whenever i try to open from the game on the home menu, it says it is corrupted. whenever i try to open it with GTA, it just loads the game. Please help...

fbomb77
June 28th, 2006, 09:55
Hey bro, do you even have GTA LCS and eloader, etc?

tsurumaru
June 28th, 2006, 13:48
Hey bro, do you even have GTA LCS and eloader, etc?

Yeah, he's mentioned he has both of these, I think he is unsure of how to start the eloader though. (Steve481, I think your misusing the word "loaded" when you should be saying "installed" here. ie you've put the eloader program on your memory stick but you haven't actually started it up.)

I haven't tried the eloader myself yet but I'm pretty sure that once you have put it onto your memory stick as per the "read me" instructions (ie installed it) in order to actually start it you then need to go to your GTA saves.
So start GTA, go to load a game and you should see one of the save spots has some data in it (the Eloader) selecting this and "loading" it is how you start the Eloader software, from this software you can then select and "load" your homebrew.

(Of course to load the emulator both it and the rom need to be installed on your MS too but it sounds like you've done this part already!)

Anyone else please feel free to correct me, as I have said I haven't actually used the Eloader.