PDA

View Full Version : Megaman Iris Mod Anybody?

BALL_SAC
June 28th, 2006, 09:42
I was just thinking... why wouldnt someone want to create a mod of IRIS having all the characters from the Megaman series come in and shoot eachother up?

I think this would be a really awesome project, but because of my lack of knowledge of coding in C... I cant make this mod.

So if anyone is willing to step forward.... PLEASE, CREATE THIS MOD. This will really have a big impact on the IRIS Players. Just think... Playing as Megaman X in 3rd person, and shooting the $hit out of Vile. That would be awesome.

For any of you familer with Quake 3, there was a mod created a while back allowing the players to play as the Megaman characters. I saw my freind playing this mod on his computer and thought, DAMN! thats cool. So.... with that in mind maybe someone can find this mod, and possable ask for the sprites, so that this job can be made easy.

I really think this project is very do-able...... SO PLEASE SOMEONE GET THEIR A$$ TO WORK! ^_^

dtothabreezy
June 28th, 2006, 15:04
you dont need to code in c all u need is a program that convert the skins to tga and the models and your done:D youll also need to find the models and the skins of course

BALL_SAC
June 29th, 2006, 03:44
I did my research and you are indeed right. But I dont have the time, or the programs (MAC OSX USER) to do so. So I just thought I would mention this to anybody that would like to try and make this project come to life.

Gizmo356
June 29th, 2006, 03:52
great idea

BALL_SAC
June 29th, 2006, 10:57
Im going to go talk to PSPDemon... He seems to know alot more about IRIS than I do.

Ill see if he'd like to create it for us... I just dont have the patience to do it right now guys.

By the way guys, this is just an idea from a person who has no experiece creating homebrew at all.... So if you want a part in the project, I am not creating anything, So feel free to just start the project without my aid.

PSPDemon... If your reading this, we could really use your help. I know you have preety good experience with IRIS, and a good amout of people would like a Megaman Mod Created. So, if you have time on your hands, maybe you can create it for us. I have no skill with photoshop, but apparently you do, so thats why Im asking you.