PDA

View Full Version : Go Tube / Ultimate PSP Tube Problem - Please Help!

abstractrobbie
December 28th, 2009, 05:31
I have tried running GoTube and Ultimate PSPTube but run into the same issues with both apps.
As soon as they start it goes to a black screen and displays a JavaScript Load error, different scripts for each program but nevertheless the same error from the scripts found in the sites folder.

I thought it may have something to do with flash being disabled so activated flash from the recovery menu, this has not changed anything.

I have tried running the update feature for GoTube located in the Radioplayer, but this has a java error and does not allow me to select anything displayed on the screen.

When I originally, the other day that is, tried installing and running PSPTube, that runs and works without any script errors whatsoever. However the video does not stream very well and/or at all with most sites and I read that this was a common problem with the original PSPTube which is the reason I tried the other two newer apps.

My PSP is a 2000 slim running GEN-D3 firmware plus the update D3-2 patch. I also tried these apps on the earlier versions of the GEN firmware as when I started I was running GEN-B.

Does anyone have any idea how to get these apps to work ???
Has anyone else even had any success running them ??
I have searched and searched around the net for an answer, all I can find a various people complaining about similar or the same issue as me but there are no answers or fixes.

Its pretty much driving me around the bend now and I am just about ready to ditch GoTube and put it down to a badly programmed app.

Any help would be most appreciated. TY

Shrygue
December 28th, 2009, 14:47
I don't know about Go Tube but I know Ultimate PSPtube doesn't work right now because I believe it's a server side issue. YouTube changed their scripts at some point so a new version is needed to access the videos there. With that said, I guess an update to Go Tube is needed.

1996ken
February 12th, 2010, 08:27
TURN off all your seplugins and try. i think is the seplugin's problem...mine didnt work with nitepr so i had to turn it off. and now gotube works.