PDA

View Full Version : ScummVM 0.9.0 HELP!!!!!!

аlex
June 29th, 2006, 16:05
Download last version ScummVM (0.9.0) has written down, has started Full Throtle then Dreamcast it is reloaded and throws out in music???
If who knows a problem that I ask to help.

P.S. Old version (0.8.2) all was normal

Скачал последнию версию ScummVM (0.9.0) записал, запустил Full Throtle после чего Дрим перезагружается и выкидывает в музыку???
Если кто знает вчем проблема то прошу помочь.

P.S. В прошлой версии (0.8.2) все было нормально

Black Jackal
June 30th, 2006, 10:07
Sorry, to say it, but what did you say - I could out make bits and bobs out of it.

Maybe this is what you meant to say?
-----------------

I downloaded the lastest version of ScummVM (0.9.0) , I burned it to a CD-r, but the DC rejected it and put it down as a music CD.

If anyone can help me, please I need your help.

P.S. the previous version (0.8.2) worked fine.

Christuserloeser
June 30th, 2006, 12:44
Shanic - Alex is from Russia and he obviously used a translation software to post (that's why he also posted in Russian too).
One a side note: 15 years ago Russian was exactly as wide spread as English.

Alex - I found a topic over at SCUMMVM.org about Full Throttle: http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=155

It says that in v0.8.2 Full Throttle did not work perfectly too and the Dreamcast crashed because of a bug that fills the entire Dreamcast RAM where it should not:

That [...] crash is due to the fact that the DC backend doesn't do bounds checking in copyRectToScreen().
I know, because I spent too much time tracking this exact same thing down on the PSP, and found that this part of the game likes to send negative values for some parameters for whatever reason, so it trashes memory that it shouldn't.

There's nothing you can do to skip this part AFAIK, so you'll have to wait until the code is fixed and someone builds a new version.

Anyway, to me it seems that the SCUMMVM team is working hard to make it fully playable soon. :)

Black Jackal
June 30th, 2006, 13:46
From now on, I'm just gonna shut it....

Christuserloeser
June 30th, 2006, 14:41
Nah, it's okay. I wish people would help with my English too. On the other hand just reading and writing helps a lot :)

Darksaviour69
June 30th, 2006, 14:50
Nah, it's okay. I wish people would help with my English too. On the other hand just reading and writing helps a lot :)

that should be

Na, tits Olay. I super happy wish folks lend hand with Anglish 2oo. On the opposite kidney, farting is super hyper donkey bonus!!!!!! :)

hope this helps

Christuserloeser
June 30th, 2006, 15:01
ROTFL!

U sir can suck my big ...erm behind ^^

=P

аlex
July 1st, 2006, 08:43
Maybe this is what you meant to say?
-----------------

I downloaded the lastest version of ScummVM (0.9.0) , I burned it to a CD-r, but the DC rejected it and put it down as a music CD.

If anyone can help me, please I need your help.

P.S. the previous version (0.8.2) worked fine.
I want to say
I downloaded the lastest version of ScummVM (0.9.0) , I burned it to a CD-r and load in my dreamcast then i change the cd on CD with game.
After i press start and dreamcast start load game but after loading DC rejected it and put it down as a music CD.

P.S. sorry for my bad english

Christuserloeser
July 2nd, 2006, 00:58
I exactly understood what you meant ;)

Maybe also post here to tell the SCUMMVM team:
http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=155

I am sure that Full Throttle will work in future versions of SCUMMVM. :)