PDA

View Full Version : Need help with the GTA EBOOT Loader.

Big_Evil89
June 29th, 2006, 20:30
Okay I have the beta on my psp it runs okay, but how do I get the newest version to work, with my current emu? I don't know how to install it some guy helped me to install it, so if someone could help me with this that would be a big help.
BTW I'm on 2.6

Cooe14
June 29th, 2006, 22:43
It comes with an automatic installer, and you out your emus in the PSP/GAME folder.

Big_Evil89
June 29th, 2006, 23:01
Okay I have it working now how do I put homebrewed games on it now?

Crimson_Lotus
June 30th, 2006, 00:19
"Copy the homebrew you want to run to your memory stick.
Usually, this means unzipping a directory that contains an
EBOOT.PBP file to somewhere under \PSP\GAME\. The exact
location and folder name usually doesn't matter, but for best
compatibility you should try to use the same names as
originally shown in the homebrew ZIP file.

If the instructions with the homebrew contain separate steps
for v1.0 and v1.5 firmwares, then usually you'll get best
results by following the v1.0 instructions."
-Fanjita

There you go. Then load up GTA and use the "load" in it. there you will find your eLoader. Load it up and search for your homebrew.

Happy gaming!

Big_Evil89
June 30th, 2006, 01:34
Okay I downloaded beats of rage and it didn't work. It starts to run goes to that black screen then soem menu pops up and that's it how do I get to the game from there?

Crimson_Lotus
June 30th, 2006, 07:08
Okay I downloaded beats of rage and it didn't work. It starts to run goes to that black screen then soem menu pops up and that's it how do I get to the game from there?

It could be that the version you have isn't compatible with fanjita's loader. Google fanjita's site, there you can see the list of capable products.

Big_Evil89
June 30th, 2006, 16:46
It could be that the version you have isn't compatible with fanjita's loader. Google fanjita's site, there you can see the list of capable products.
I'm not durethat's it I put beast of rage and I'm sure that works with 2.6 but it doesn't work. I put Quake and that doesn't work either. But if I go to games then go to memory stick it will show it's there. Oh it still shows beats of rage on the eboot but I took it off my memory stick.