PDA

View Full Version : DS lite M3 player thingies..

jonnex
June 30th, 2006, 00:43
Hi hi,

sorry to post about an already much talked about subject, but im not getting the info i want from any other threads..

I'm wondering, what are all the alternatives for devices such as the M3 player that fit flushly in the DS lite? Of those ones, which have the best compatibility with DS roms? And if anyone has them could they post some links to where i can buy these different options, both in the USA and if they have UK sites that these are availilble from thatd also be superb! (but USA based sites will be fine if no UK ones exist)

Would be so grateful! Thanks alot for reading!

Jonny

nubbard
June 30th, 2006, 03:23
Hi hi,

sorry to post about an already much talked about subject, but im not getting the info i want from any other threads..

I'm wondering, what are all the alternatives for devices such as the M3 player that fit flushly in the DS lite? Of those ones, which have the best compatibility with DS roms? And if anyone has them could they post some links to where i can buy these different options, both in the USA and if they have UK sites that these are availilble from thatd also be superb! (but USA based sites will be fine if no UK ones exist)

Would be so grateful! Thanks alot for reading!

Jonny

As far as i know, there are no M3 players/readers that fit flush with the DS lite. There is a cartridge that you can get that holds 512mb found here. (http://www.winsunx.com/list.php?mod=733) you can also get a microSD M3 reader that is the size of a regular GameBoy cartridge here. (http://www.winsunx.com/list.php?mod=676)
Hope this helps.

Mazza
June 30th, 2006, 10:58
There is the EZ4 Lite micro sd version which is nearly flush, about half a mm out. search winsunx for it.

jonnex
June 30th, 2006, 14:52
ok cool. does the Ez4lite have good compatibility for running ds roms?

Jayjames
July 5th, 2006, 22:44
there will be a new m3 lite soon

Mazza
July 6th, 2006, 14:11
The only other option is the G6 Lite at the moment.

It has 4Gbit (512MB) of memory and has great compatiblity. Nearly every DS game works.

It can be picked up for about $79.99 from stores like divineo.com and psxbox.net if you don't like the G6 Lite of EZ4Lite then you'll have to wait because no others have been released yet.