PDA

View Full Version : Max media dock and NDS roms

suhailp
June 30th, 2006, 17:32
I recently aquired a Max Media Dock (which includes the MML also) and I was wondering if it is possible for me to get ND roms working on it?

If omeone ould take the time to please point me in the right direction I would be very gratefull. :)

Also, how would i get video files to work on the NDS?

ty in advance

The Hombrew Hunter
June 30th, 2006, 21:25
Question 1- Google "max overload"
Question 2-Use Moonshell and look on DS News for a better DPG creator.

Hope I helped a bit.

DaArtist401
June 30th, 2006, 23:24
Question 1- Google "max overload"
Question 2-Use Moonshell and look on DS News for a better DPG creator.

Hope I helped a bit.

Hmm,..i thought the media player dock couldnt play gba or nds roms? Shit, cuz if it can, i'll buy it for the 4 gb and playing roms. Can u play old emulators too like snes, sega and all that old stuff?

The Hombrew Hunter
July 1st, 2006, 00:48
No GBA roms on the dock or player. And Roms suck. Just save your money, buy a Passcard 3, M3 SD and any size SD card.

higgins163
July 8th, 2006, 17:29
i love those people cus games are so overpriced anyways. Rip the video games market off whenever possible. If the games were better priced and werent so poor people would buy genuine ones. Long live the pirates

badam
July 13th, 2006, 05:58
Could people make .nds emulators. Or is there a way th convert .gba to .nds?

Mariopop87
July 23rd, 2006, 23:40
No GBA roms on the dock or player. And Roms suck. Just save your money, buy a Passcard 3, M3 SD and any size SD card.
For some reason Datel made a link to the GBA homebrew site here on the mini site for the player... :confused:

Qerppsmmnx
July 24th, 2006, 09:55
can you use the Dock and another Pass card? I heard that the DS couldn't handle the SNES? What is that about?

The Hombrew Hunter
July 24th, 2006, 19:17
DS can handle SNES, but currently badly. Getting better.