PDA

View Full Version : Natal on Live will be "groundbreaking"

wraggster
January 4th, 2010, 19:26
Natal's integration with Xbox Live will be "groundbreaking", claims Live general manager, Marc Whitten (he would say that though, wouldn't he?)

Speaking in an interview with Game Informer, the online boss said that like all of Microsoft's console features, Xbox Live will be at the core of Natal.

"Live is at the core of everything we do. I think you're going to see us doing the same thing with Project Natal," he said.

"We're continuing the journey of how do you make the user experience as simple as possible for the broadest possible audience. You probably saw a little bit in some of the videos we had at E3, I think you can see our passion and where we want to go.

"I think Natal is going to be a really magical thing and Natal plus Live is going to be groundbreaking. It's going to be groundbreaking in games and groundbreaking in the thing in how I think about entertainment."

There's no pricing or launch details for the 360 peripheral yet, but the Natal launch is rumoured to be happening in November with 14 launch games.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=230655?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS