PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt file remover?

AlinayG
July 2nd, 2006, 04:24
i was wondering if there was a way to remove or hide the files under game that say they are corrupt...my fw version is 1.5 ?

Zion
July 2nd, 2006, 04:40
use the seipsptool.

b8a
July 2nd, 2006, 11:40
seipsptool only works on windows so that sollution won't work for everone.

What seipsptool does is to rename the folders that hold the eboots. The folder with the "%" symbol is renamed as the first six letters of the other folder (in uppercase) with "~1%" at the end. The other folder has to be 33 characters long with a 1 at the end. Obviously this is a slightly complicated methoud, and I might have some of the details incorrect, so luckily there's an easier methoud.

Add "__SCE__" front of the non "%" folder and add "%__SCE__" to the beginning of the folder with the "%" at the end (taking care to remove that last "%")

Example:
FileAssistant
FileAssistant%

You would rename the folders to:
__SCE__FileAssistant
%__SCE__FileAssistant

However, many homebrews have their paths hard-coded into them, meaning that all attempts to hide the icons will result in those programs not working. If an Eboot stops working after you hide the icon, just change the names back.

scottyboynow
July 2nd, 2006, 12:35
so could i use a corrupt file remover on a custom made 1.50 EBOOT from a mix from 2.71 (it is not mine)

GeEkPiE
July 2nd, 2006, 12:48
and also seipsptool is very old iin the psp scene and doesnt now work with most new optimised homebrew.

AlinayG
July 2nd, 2006, 20:01
look thanks b8a, that worked super good, all my games & apps still work fine ^^ ty