PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my PSP.

ropspdev
January 6th, 2010, 19:20
I have a huge problem with PSP. I`ve played Assasins Creed amd I pressed HOME to leave the game and I got a black screen. I`ve restarted it and still didn`t worked. I accesed recovery, given format flash1 and reset settings, nothing again, same black screen.I thought it is a semi brick.Il do with pandora and MMS, the procces was succesufull. I turned on the PSP, and i saw that the buttons did not worked. Only volume and light buttons. I`ve put it in HOLD and the recovery menu appears! I`ve exit it and it worked as normal. I said "YES!!!" and i`ve update to 5.50 GEN d3. I turrned it off, format the card, put back the plugins and games, and after a reboot, the same black screen. I`ve remove the card, and it worked good, then i tryed to enable the plugins but no chanse! Buttons didn`t worked.
Any solution to this Little Big problem???
And I forgot to mention: (>: (something: if I put CFW do so, if not all OFW place is as new.

ropspdev
January 7th, 2010, 19:48
Up

FNQer
January 10th, 2010, 11:53
you sound like you know what you are doing.

sony did release a corrupted version of assassin's creed from its PSN about 2 months ago... but that wasn't a psn download, was it?

now, can you get into recovery menu and then just simply get out of recovery menu to get the psp to function as normal - or does it now do that semi-bricked thing?

try a different memstick? though, it seemed to have worked when you used it as mms with pb... is it magicgate?

when you get it into that semi-bricked state, maybe you could try a flasher to update cfw?

didn't understand the last sentence?