PDA

View Full Version : downdater final .RAR file error

gotmilk0112
July 2nd, 2006, 20:26
i get this when i type in the password and WinRAR extracts it:

! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file 1.50 HELPER\downhelper\EBOOT.PBP (wrong password ?)
! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file 1.50 HELPER\downhelper%\EBOOT.PBP (wrong password ?)
! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file 2.50\DOWNDATERTEST\EBOOT.PBP (wrong password ?)
! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file 2.60\DOWNDATERTEST\EBOOT.PBP (wrong password ?)
! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\DOWNDATER\copy.c (wrong password ?)
! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\DOWNDATER\Makefile (wrong password ?)
! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\DOWNDATER\README.TXT (wrong password ?)
! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\HELPER\main.c (wrong password ?)
! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file src\HELPER\Makefile (wrong password ?)
! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file LEEME.TXT (wrong password ?)
! C:\Documents and Settings\Joseph\Desktop\downdater_final.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file README.TXT (wrong password ?)

what is going on??? i used the password I_USE_AT_MY_OWN_RISKS which is the one that it says to use! what is going on???

acn010
July 2nd, 2006, 20:27
i don't know about this man, sorry
just get the one that everyone used:o

gotmilk0112
July 2nd, 2006, 20:28
i did. i downloaded it from the topic in psp news and followed the instructions and even copy pasted the p/w and it doesnt work

gotmilk0112
July 2nd, 2006, 20:32
i don't know about this man, sorry
just get the one that everyone used

what does you mean?

dtothabreezy
July 2nd, 2006, 20:51
get from psp hacks or updates they have a pack wit everything you need to downgrade wit no password

acn010
July 2nd, 2006, 20:58
http://www.psp-hacks.com
they have it complete, alll the files that is required is in a zip file, drag and drop. but format the memory stick and the psp set them to defaults

gotmilk0112
July 2nd, 2006, 21:01
thanx :D

acn010
July 2nd, 2006, 21:03
now make sure that everything is in order, and the psp battery is full

gotmilk0112
July 2nd, 2006, 21:08
i dont have my psp with me, its at my mom's house andi will be going home tuesday :( :( :( :(

zlatan24
March 6th, 2010, 06:18
http://www.psp-hacks.com
they have it complete, alll the files that is required is in a zip file, drag and drop. but format the memory stick and the psp set them to defaults
For me rar files are very important,because of there are many of them on my PC. Once I moved them into other folder and something happened. As things turned out they were crashed. But I suddenly entered in the Google and observed there - checking large rar files (http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/check_rar_file.html). I downloaded it and the utility resolved my trouble for seconds and absolutely free as I keep in mind. The software showed me how it scans the needed file and makes a decision, whether it is possible to save the data or not.