PDA

View Full Version : lumines doesnt work on 2.71?

fizztech
July 4th, 2006, 00:42
ok, me and my friend both have lumines and an upgraded psp to 2.71. Anyways, i went on a trip the other day and pulled out lumines (which i hadnt played for sometime). after putting it in it never booted. I powered off and on, took out the battery, restored defaults, even formatted my memory stick. wheni looked at the disk it was flawless but i still figured it had to be my game since all other worked. So i went and bought another and it didnt work! so then i called my friend and asked if he had tried lumines in his 2.71. after holding for a few minutes i heard him say "what the hell" his did the same thing. Neither of us had problems until we upgraded to 2.71. Is anyone else having this problem? we called sony and they gave us ubisofts number. when we called ubisoft they basically said "why the hell are you calling us call sony". anyways, im really upset because that was my favorite game. so if anyone has got it to work please let me know how. thanks!

P.S. This is with the actual disks not a hack with an iso. Thanks!

Accordion
July 4th, 2006, 19:11
this is funny

try your other 1.50 games.

sony, what have you done?

dtothabreezy
July 4th, 2006, 19:13
tryin to stop us they stoped thier dam selves lol

fizztech
July 4th, 2006, 21:20
all of my other 1.5 games work on me and my friends hes fixing to try lumine on his cousins 1.5 to make sure the 3 game we tried were not messed up but what are the chances of that? has anyone else tried lumines on 2.71?

drEDN4wt
July 4th, 2006, 22:09
Which will come first, the update or the law suit?

Or maybe sony will release a downgrader , not. :eek:

Accordion
July 4th, 2006, 23:14
maybe they have locked out that game for a reason(exploit!)

im quite sure im joking

acn010
July 4th, 2006, 23:16
Which will come first, the update or the law suit?

Or maybe sony will release a downgrader , not. :eek:
lmao
i wish they make that:rolleyes:

omniosiris
July 5th, 2006, 02:11
lol, thats just funny, if thats really true we need to get on sony about it cus they screwed up

Gargantula
July 23rd, 2006, 15:04
I was thinking of buying Lumines too, I might have to think twice now, if I ever want to upgrade, but it should work fine on my 1.50.

That is so weird that Sony would make older games not work on newer firmwares. I wonder how many calls, e-mails and death threats they got about this and what they plan to do about it.

TeamOverload
July 23rd, 2006, 22:19
What exactly happens? Does the psp freeze, crash, or give an error?