PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice on software etc...

HappyHooligan
July 4th, 2006, 04:13
Hi,

I’ve got a few questions…
I got a 1.5 psp in Thailand before going to Cambodia with a copy of splinter cell. Before I knew it it was 2.6 if you get my drift? Anyway I managed to get hold of a legit copy of GTA and was running some emulators to pass my time. Then the backdater came out a few days ago and bingo I got a 1.5 again. No my problem is this…
Cambodia only sells copied ISO’s so I know you are all against talking about this in these forums but I don’t really have a choice as every CD, DVD and Game is copied over here!
So what I want to know is what are the best bits of software to:

A. Run 2.6 original games on a 1.5 (I still want to play my originals) I’ve got original copies of Splinter Cell and GTA. I borrowed Syphon Filter and Field Commander but none will play when I used UMD EMULATOR!
B. Play movies. I’m using PSPVIDEO9 to convert my DIVX files to MP4 but not having much luck playing them on 1.5 now. Do I need a media player? They’ve converted fine it’s just since backdating.
C. I got a ISO copy of SOCOM, what’s the best software for me to load up so I can play copied games? Please understand that I have no other choice unless I fly to Thailand to buy original games and that would be a little on the expensive side.

I know I’ll get the usual stick of asking noob questions but we were all noobs at one stage!
If there are any decent tutorial links buy all means just post them.
I just want to use my PSP to watch a few movies and play something other then emulators!

Thanks for your help guys.

ACID
July 4th, 2006, 04:23
Heres what you need to do get devhook .41d it thoes evrything you are wanting to do.
Second this is the best web for psp so i sugest not to talk about this subject evr again , and if your lucky Kaiser or the mods will give you a second chance

ACID
July 4th, 2006, 04:25
If i could be able i would close this thread but im the only one in this web i think that isint aloud to open or close a thread

SSaxdude
July 4th, 2006, 13:20
Search google for other PSP sites that could help you.