PDA

View Full Version : Before i downgrade

Haggisdodger
July 4th, 2006, 17:04
I just want to make sure i have everything in place while my psp charges first i downloaded the downdater final version.

Then i placed downdater test to the game folder on my mem stick and downdater to the root and pasted all the necessesary eloader files.

I put in on a 32 meg card "is this big enough" and is everything mentioned above correct.

Would appreciate the feedback please:-)

dtothabreezy
July 4th, 2006, 17:25
thats seems about right make sure you have the 1.5 firm ware dump and you put everything everywere recomend watching the movie of it may help and reformat the memory stick to make sure it has enough space i did it on a 32meg so im sure its enough space

D0N
July 4th, 2006, 17:30
Also make sure you havent got a TA-082 motherboard and it didnt come preinstalled with 2.60. if you have got 2.50 then upgrade to 2.60

acn010
July 4th, 2006, 17:30
yeah it is enough

Haggisdodger
July 4th, 2006, 17:31
Did you use the final version? i assumed everything you need was supplied with the zip file. I could be wrong if i am do i need to then create a folder named update in the game folder and put the eboot.pbp 1.5 in there.

Cheers for the reply:-)

D0N
July 4th, 2006, 17:35
Did you use the final version? i assumed everything you need was supplied with the zip file. I could be wrong if i am do i need to then create a folder named update in the game folder and put the eboot.pbp 1.5 in there.

Cheers for the reply:-)

I used the beta version. Everything isnt supplied with the zip file. Go to www.psp-hacks.com for the full 2.50/2.60 package with all files included. And no you dont need to create a folder named update in the game folder and put the eboot.pbp 1.5 in there.

Haggisdodger
July 4th, 2006, 17:42
Thanks thats the one i downloaded better to be safe and double check on here than to brick my psp. I thought you did not need to make an update folder as thats for the 1.5 psp to dump flash and some files. Thank you very much for your help people i have checked my psp and it is compatable to downgrade as it came with 2.0 firmware and is not a ta-082

acn010
July 4th, 2006, 17:42
yeah the package is like around 9MB everything is included, just drag and drop to the mem. stcik

D0N
July 4th, 2006, 17:50
Thanks thats the one i downloaded better to be safe and double check on here than to brick my psp. I thought you did not need to make an update folder as thats for the 1.5 psp to dump flash and some files. Thank you very much for your help people i have checked my psp and it is compatable to downgrade as it came with 2.0 firmware and is not a ta-082

Good luck with the downgrading then. :) Post the results back on here.

Haggisdodger
July 4th, 2006, 18:58
1 succesfull downgrade did not take that long really. Now all i have to do is get to grips with dev hook.
Thanks people

D0N
July 4th, 2006, 18:59
No problem. Enjoy your 1.50 PSP!