PDA

View Full Version : New 1.5 User with a few questions!!!

KarmaPolice
July 4th, 2006, 22:54
Alright I just downgraded from 2.5 :)

but now im faced with a few new problems....

1.Can someone tell me how I can play GTA:LC without having to update
2.Is there some kind of wireless internet browser for 1.5 users ?
3.Is there any way to change my background ???

please help me!!!

Accordion
July 4th, 2006, 23:22
search before post!!!

1) devhook

2) links2

3) pspersonalise... and others

KarmaPolice
July 4th, 2006, 23:47
search before post!!!

1) devhook

2) links2

3) pspersonalise... and others
What is links 2 ?

& can devhook be run through my memory stick ?

GeEkPiE
July 4th, 2006, 23:49
right thats it!!!

would somebody please open a 1.5 newbie forum or somthin because these guys constantly asking this sh#t are really starting to bug me.

oh and i agree with accordian boy that you should try a little thing called "GOOGLE" and that is a search engine and is perfect for finding hacks and homebrew for the psp.

sorry for stating the bleeding obvious but i have to get it through somebodys thick head.

KarmaPolice
July 5th, 2006, 00:32
right thats it!!!

would somebody please open a 1.5 newbie forum or somthin because these guys constantly asking this sh#t are really starting to bug me.

oh and i agree with accordian boy that you should try a little thing called "GOOGLE" and that is a search engine and is perfect for finding hacks and homebrew for the psp.

sorry for stating the bleeding obvious but i have to get it through somebodys thick head.
Wow your a "RETARD" dont open the thread if your so bothered idiot,I apologize for forcing you to open the thread,if you nothing helpful to say on the topic do the world a favor & go away :)

DenofLions
July 5th, 2006, 10:11
I had the same questions about 20 minutes ago, but I did a little research and got Devhook running GTA:LCS and Prince of Persia after two attempts at running Devhook (Didn't realise I had to do the firmware "installer" thing the first time :D )

Anyways... to run GTA:LCS on 1.5 with Devhook, download the newest version of Devhook, select the Firmware "installer" thing from the Game menu. Have your Gta in before you start it and push O whenever it says to. Once its done (it takes awhile) boot Devhook and as soon as it shows the menu hit O, then goto UMD Select, hit O twice, and to Firmware, select 2.00. Now hit Boot Select and pick Reboot Xmb. Now hit start (the option on the menu, not the start button) and Tada, Gta will boot.

After you do it the first time you just boot Devhook and wait about 5 seconds and it does it all by itself. (and you don't have to wait on that installer thing a second time either)

Hope all that helped.

Edit: Oh and use the home button while playing Gta and you can use the 2.00 Xmb to access the Web browser. As for background changing I'm not sure. Haven't tampered with that as of yet.

KarmaPolice
July 5th, 2006, 15:04
Yep I figured this all out last night using Devhook 4.2?

ACID
July 5th, 2006, 15:13
right thats it!!!

OK MR. Expert there is one thing called not replying or posting on a subject so if it bothers you so much just don't read it and ignore it. Unless you where born with this wealth of knowledge we where all newbies at one point cut the kid a break:mad:

Accordion
July 5th, 2006, 16:28
please do forum search before posting stuff like this, you will get your answers much faster!

D0N
July 5th, 2006, 16:40
What is links 2 ?

& can devhook be run through my memory stick ?

Links 2 is a web browser you can use to have the web on your 1.50. And yes devhook can be run through your memory stick.