PDA

View Full Version : Help with devhook + Backup isos

sirsmooth
July 5th, 2006, 17:59
Ok, I am a new user and have searched this and other forums but I cant find the answer to my simple question(s) :/

I have the latest devhook, I want to play GTA but I need to use the 2+ plus firmware(which I have installed)

So...I open devhook and get it to load the 2.5 firmware, it reboots and Im now in the the 2.5 main menu...
How do I play my backup isos thru it? I press home and right trigger, it shows the iso's name in the bottom left corner but what do I do next?
I have tried with and without a UMD disc in.
What settings should I use?

Any help is good help.

Many thanks, sirs

Kramer
July 5th, 2006, 18:02
Dcemu is against piracy you cant ask for help about iso's here

Accordion
July 5th, 2006, 18:46
mods please delete this thread NOW

sirsmooth: please f**k off!!
you deserve a ban

and i hope you get it!!!

sirsmooth
July 5th, 2006, 18:59
accordian boy, does your mum know you are on her pc?

I thought backup Isos were ok. sorry if they are not.
If you did ban me I would not give 2 shits as if this is the kinda people trolling the forums here I dont think im going to miss much.

Accordion
July 5th, 2006, 19:06
bye

mesosade
July 5th, 2006, 19:12
accordian boy, does your mum know you are on her pc?

I thought backup Isos were ok. sorry if they are not.
If you did ban me I would not give 2 shits as if this is the kinda people trolling the forums here I dont think im going to miss much.
how old is this kid... 2?

Accordion
July 5th, 2006, 19:31
mesosade: sad isnt it... why apologise if he doesn't care???

where have the mods gone

please delete this thread NOW

oh and
i dont have a PC ive got a MAC

bye!

stotheamuel
July 5th, 2006, 19:38
If it's a backup and it wont work? then put in the umd that you 'own' and play it? you can bring several games with you if you buy a case

D0N
July 5th, 2006, 20:27
Ok, I am a new user and have searched this and other forums but I cant find the answer to my simple question(s) :/

I have the latest devhook, I want to play GTA but I need to use the 2+ plus firmware(which I have installed)

So...I open devhook and get it to load the 2.5 firmware, it reboots and Im now in the the 2.5 main menu...
How do I play my backup isos thru it? I press home and right trigger, it shows the iso's name in the bottom left corner but what do I do next?
I have tried with and without a UMD disc in.
What settings should I use?

Any help is good help.

Many thanks, sirs

I'll tell you how to make it work...

NOT!!!!!!!

NO ISO TALK!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mods please lock this thread.

cloud_952
July 5th, 2006, 21:00
Yay.. still open, more random iso discussions! =D

Why can't people read? It's great. They run around, post what they want, and then get defensive and angry when you tell them that they violated the rules. This is always so awesome.

sshaw1982
July 5th, 2006, 21:03
Yay.. still open, more random iso discussions! =D

Why can't people read? It's great. They run around, post what they want, and then get defensive and angry when you tell them that they violated the rules. This is always so awesome.

Excatly, there are plenty of psp hack forums where the main point of discussion is making iso backups work. People should make sure they are aware of the site rules before posting and find somewhere more suitable to discuss there needs

shadowprophet
July 5th, 2006, 22:32
How did this escape moderation......

User, sirsmooth (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/member.php?u=71167) Is now banned for one Month, and is now on the watchers list. The next time this rule is broken. He will be perm banned.

Its been said before too many times. ISO discussion,
Will result in a bann, It is not permited here...