PDA

View Full Version : New N64 Emu News!

cartmandude14
July 5th, 2006, 20:38
GBA developer and reader ZoMBi146 has coded 3 different N64 emulators. Each one is designed specially for one of 3 games: 1 for Mario 64, 1 for Goldeneye, and 1 for Zelda: Ocarina of Time. He claims that these have been individually tweaked for sound controls and speed. It is said that these are all running at full speed! No word on release yet but I Hope It is soon!

Story here: http://pspupdates.qj.net/Nintendo-64-UltraHLE-Emulator-Alpha-Teaser-Full-Speed-Mario-Zelda-and-Goldeneye/pg/49/aid/57643

dtothabreezy
July 5th, 2006, 20:48
intresting

Kramer
July 5th, 2006, 20:50
this is old news wraggster allready knows about this and its probly fake

cartmandude14
July 5th, 2006, 20:52
this is old news wraggster allready knows about this and its probly fake

Oh. Well I haven't seen any posts on it so I figured i would post it. And maybr it isn't fake.. I hope it isn't

ukcuf16
July 5th, 2006, 21:01
ACTUALLY THERE IS KIND OF A RELEASE DATE This is straight from the comments on psp updates where Zombi146 said this :

-= FRIDAY JULY 14th=-
"This is the majic number for Jamie to recieve her private build she will then verify it as real.

Every one else will have to just wait till i release the public build , the more you ***** the longer the wait (isnt nessisarly a bad thing as i still work on it).

Also the psxxx emulator that i have seen reported on other sites it is 100% fake it was stab at my credibility ( saying three private builds for each ff7 iso) it made absolutly no sence at all,the original haoxer has emailed me saying all this stuff about how easy it is to hoax stuff.... i really didn't understand much of it"

This is straight from the comments on psp updates

stotheamuel
July 5th, 2006, 21:27
ZoMBi146 is a fake... and i think its funny that a guy acts like he has a playstation emulator a few days later and gets just as much attention...

wraggster
July 6th, 2006, 00:10
its very strange that i cant find any info on this gba coder

chaos-is-me
July 6th, 2006, 00:17
This is so fake. So, so fake.

JKKDARK
July 6th, 2006, 03:17
so fake, so stupid..

kyle2194
July 6th, 2006, 03:55
Google ZoMBi146 (http://www.google.com/search?q=ZoMBi146&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official)

Check out his account at dextrose.

pkmaximum
July 6th, 2006, 04:21
This screams fake so much, if there was a full speed N64 emulator for the PSP there would be no reason why he just couldn't release a build of it. Also why would he call it an alpha if it runs full speed! Please this sais fake all over it. And it amazes me on how So many people disbelieved PSdonkey but he gave more proof than ZomBi146 did! He gave us a video, pics and a release date too! And he also turned out fake. Trust me people Zombi146 is a fraud looking for attention. Also I haven't seen any past work of his on a GBA emultor so I disbelieve this 100%