PDA

View Full Version : Problem when eloader doesn't autoload

ill B
July 6th, 2006, 02:45
Snes9xtyl and DGen were working normally (only crashing sometimes) before I played GTA - the eloader would autoload as there was no GTA game save and the emus loaded fine. After I started a game and saved, I loaded eloader (this time from the GTA game menu) but Snes9x and Dgen always crash now and won't load.

I removed the GTA save file via my PC to see if the emus work when eloader is autoloaded, and they do. I put the save back, loaded via GTA and they crash.

Anyone know what the problem is? I'm using 0.97 bock, 2.6 firmware, Snes9xtyl 0.4.2, and Dgen 1.30.

Thanks

lions3231
July 20th, 2006, 04:20
alternate bock i take it try putting game save as blah#7 that works for me and check for an update for Snes9xtyl cus new releases are always coming out and why haven't you downgraded??

repair the file with winrar this stops corrupting when the save is loaded other wise email what you want and all contents on you mem stick in an image file or just send whole thing, i will TRY and fix this for you........

email:[email protected]

tallica
July 20th, 2006, 15:12
just take out the eloader save and put it on your desktop and then put it back on your ms