PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to extract files from this game?

ShadowTheHedgehog
January 15th, 2010, 18:50
Well, I'll get right to it, see there's this game I want to translate for the Dreamcast called Pia Carrot 3. Now, normally with CD-based games I can just open the file in ISOBuster and there will be files in there. However, with this DC cdi image, that's not so. When I go into ISOBuster it tells me that has to "Find the file system or something". But even after that, I couldn't see any files.

So then, I used CDIRip to see if I could extract the files from the CDI image. But even then I just got 3 different files "TAudio1.wav" "TData02.iso" and "TDisc.cue". When I tried to open the extracted ISO in ISOBuster, it told me that the file structure was screwed up or something.

So what I'm wondering is, is there any way that I can open this CDI image so that I could see the files that are inside? I want to know, because that's the only way that I can see where the text files are located.

BlueCrab
January 16th, 2010, 01:04
Even if it is for legitimate purposes, we don't allow discussion of anything regarding ripping games on this forum, so unfortunately, we can't help you.

TOPIC LOCKED