PDA

View Full Version : TV on psp

superjam
July 6th, 2006, 18:40
someoene told me you could get something so you could watch tv on the psp is it true?

Gizmo356
July 6th, 2006, 18:44
yes location free player

GeEkPiE
July 6th, 2006, 20:40
yeaaa, but trust me, dont bother coz u need to buy loads of stuff and you have to get the software and everything perfect, there is soooooo much to do, trust me iv tried it and it hasnt worked for me yet

pkmaximum
July 7th, 2006, 02:53
Not to mention that a locatoin free player isn't the cheapest thing in the world iether. But supposeply Fanjita has been working on a top secret ;) epsptv project for the PSP were you can stream t.v. from a acess point to your PSP. I hope that it turns out good in the end though.

_Kr4nG_
July 7th, 2006, 06:39
tv for psp would be awsome if anyone gets it working for free let us know

stotheamuel
July 7th, 2006, 07:11
i thought there was an alternative... using a tvtunner on your computer.. and being within distance of your computer? or am i mistaken?

cdrdj
July 8th, 2006, 10:40
i thought there was an alternative... using a tvtunner on your computer.. and being within distance of your computer? or am i mistaken?

Being within distance of your computer? I think you juse needed a wifi connection (not sure if it had to be internal ip). But yeah, anyone remember the name of the app in progress that let you use your TV tuner to watch stuff on your psp? Not the one that is supposedly being made but a different one that was already released. THere were 2 in the past (though i think only 1 was released).