PDA

View Full Version : Got this nifty "Max Media Player" thing

Zahk
January 21st, 2010, 03:47
So, i was over at a friends house and he let me have his max media player device thing. After finding the right cable i needed, and looking it up, everything i could find was for the Max Media Dock. There's barely anything about the max media player. I updated to the newest version, and put tons of songs on it. Other than that, my only real interest is using it to play backups on. I have tons of games and hate having to bring my little cases around. I've looked up this thing called "Max Overload" for it, and i've been trying many different versions of it and i can't get any backups to work at all. I've got the latest version of Max Overload which lets me dump my games, and even after dumping them they still won't play! If anyone can please help me work with this dinosaur,it would be greatly appreciated. Is there anything that i can do with it at all? and what are some other cool apps that i can use with it ;o

I'm also sorry if this is in the wrong section but it seemed like Help/Misc to me :P

VampDude
January 22nd, 2010, 16:21
Nobody here can help you concerning playing backups, sorry.

TOPIC LOCKED

Shrygue
January 22nd, 2010, 17:25
Locked? I didn't see a closed indicator. Allow me to truly lock this.

Thread closed