PDA

View Full Version : Is my downdated 2.6 a defect free 1.5???

\/oid
July 9th, 2006, 11:55
Hi all

I downgraded with the final version of dark_alex's downdater.Everything works fine...But after exploring all of what is 1.5 im begining to see problems....

Sorry mods..

RumUmd freezes and i know that im not useing it incorectly because my friend has a 1.5.....on witch it works fine..we compared...

Also after changing the background all my corupted data icons turned into ugly white blocks....i did not test this on another 1.5 it may be normal i dont know...

So im upgarding to 2.0 and back to 1.5 later hopefully it will sort the crap out.

So if anybody else has any problems with their "new" 1.5's please post replies:)

thanx dudes....

Accordion
July 9th, 2006, 12:23
there is no problem

dont jump to conclusion
runumd doesnt always work and is obsolete anyway, thats what devhook is for
i have the white blocks as well who cares

\/oid
July 9th, 2006, 13:04
hmmmm i beg to differ i did the the 2.0 upgrade and downgrade and the same setup i had on the old 1.5 worked 100%......but anyway now i dont have any worries.

dalejrrocks
July 10th, 2006, 02:13
the 1.5 you had first is error free. there's no difference between them. you're still using sony's 1.5 files, which are the same.

BL4Z3D247
July 10th, 2006, 02:48
i downgraded from 2.6>1.5 and the snes9xTYL0.4.2me wans't workin so i upgraded to 2.0 and used the mph downgrader and everything works fine, my bro's on the other hand was downgraded from 2.6>1.5 and the snes9xtyl0.4.2me worked perfect on his...so if ur havin problems w/ ur "new" 1.5 then upgrade to 2.0 and use the mph downgrader, but thats only if u have problems