PDA

View Full Version : Do UMDs AUTOMATICALLY update your PSP or are you given warning?

dthpsc
July 9th, 2006, 15:16
I bought Tony Hawk Underground 2 a couple weeks after the PSP came out... now I DO remember that when I played it back then, my PSP updated to 1.51... however, I can't remember if it did so without my knowledge or if I allowed it to.

Does anybody know whether or not it will update without any warning? I kind of want to play this game again but I don't have the patience to upgrade to 2.0 and then downgrade again just to play it.

Thanks in advance for the help! :)

Accordion
July 9th, 2006, 15:51
no

dtothabreezy
July 9th, 2006, 18:41
use devhook and emulate 2.0

acn010
July 9th, 2006, 18:55
umddont automatically upgrade your psp.

bibipili
July 9th, 2006, 19:48
umm thug2 or tony hawks has no 1.51 update since it is only 1,5 retard...sorry for that but I bought it about two weeks ago so ....yeah

SSaxdude
July 9th, 2006, 19:55
I used to have it and it only required 1.5 and there was no update on the UMD.

dthpsc
July 11th, 2006, 22:07
umm thug2 or tony hawks has no 1.51 update since it is only 1,5 retard...sorry for that but I bought it about two weeks ago so ....yeah

Whoa, whoa... hey... retard? WTF kind of help is that I'm just asking a simple fkng question here man.

I do remember buying THUG2 a few weeks after the PSP came out (I bought PSP on the first day as a 1.5) and then checking my PSP and it all of a sudden being a 1.51.

Thanks to all those who responded and didn't see it necessary to call me a retard for making sure of something.