PDA

View Full Version : SSF Ver0.07 beta R6

wraggster
July 9th, 2006, 23:09
The most updated Saturn (http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~phantasy/ssf/index.html) Emulator for Windows once again sees an update although i cant tell you whats new.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

SmashinGit
July 10th, 2006, 05:03
Fullspeed Sega Rally, love it :)

JKKDARK
July 11th, 2006, 02:22
I love this emulator :)

RockinB
July 11th, 2006, 12:51
A great emulator. If it would require such a modern PC, then I could try it out, even if it would be slow...

Hawq
July 11th, 2006, 21:28
The news for it:
-SH2 input capture interruption processing was improved.
-SCU interruption processing was updated.
-VDP2 graduation operation was implemented.
-Length was extended twice by hardware at the time of a scan line OFF. (meaning: hardware scaling is used to stretch the vertical length of the screen when scanlines are turned off)
-The character of an error message or an option item was put into the resource. (meaning: the MESSAGE folder that contains all the popup messages is now unused, as all such texts are contained in the main exe)

r2works
July 13th, 2006, 05:41
Panzer Dragoon at fullspeed!!!!!!

geise69
July 13th, 2006, 19:34
I love this emulator! It runs everything so well. Even my original copies of Thunder Force V and Radiant Silvergun run great. Pretty much full speed for me, although I have a pretty beffy computer. Also my old 1.8 ghz computer runs all the 2d games like Rayman, Astal, Princess Crown, and Cave shooters, great. It is getting faster with every release!

r2works
July 14th, 2006, 17:00
compatibility list:
http://segasaturn.org/

i was gonna mod my saturn, but think i'll stick with this emu instead

JKKDARK
July 15th, 2006, 00:02
compatibility list:
http://segasaturn.org/

i was gonna mod my saturn, but think i'll stick with this emu instead
Thanks fot the link.

Orange_Raven
July 15th, 2006, 19:18
I need help people. I have been dying to play Lunar - Silver Star for Sega Saturn. The CD is contain of XA file, SRT files, FIL file, PCM file, one Bin file (MENU 75kb) Do i need to configure this CD game to the emulation? Can someone help me? Pulling my hair like everyday! BTW, I have tried Fusion, Gen32x, and Saturne emulators, but everyone I tried i just get a black screen or the emulations won't detect my CD drive. HELP???:)

JKKDARK
July 15th, 2006, 23:17
Orange_Raven: We don't support piracy, we can't help you. Buy the game in your local shops or some site like eBay.

Hawq
July 16th, 2006, 12:01
Why have you tried Fusion & Gen32x? they are Genesis/Sega CD & 32X emulators not Saturn ones. As for getting it to run I havent tried that game, havent got in fact so I'm not sure exactly. If you're using XP you may need an aspi layer installed to get your cd drive working with the emulator perhaps, a problem some people have, I used to have it myself. Also check you have the bios in the right place & have set the emulator up to see the bios, easy enough in SSF which is a lot further along than any of the currently released Satourne versions.
If that doesnt do it then maybe the game isnt supported decently yet but as I say I dont have it so I cant be sure of that.

criticon
January 23rd, 2007, 07:51
I love this emulator! It runs everything so well. Even my original copies of Thunder Force V and Radiant Silvergun run great. Pretty much full speed for me, although I have a pretty beffy computer. Also my old 1.8 ghz computer runs all the 2d games like Rayman, Astal, Princess Crown, and Cave shooters, great. It is getting faster with every release!

maybe is too late, but geise69, how do you can make run astal in SFF?