PDA

View Full Version : A question for people who want to port games to DC

Eric
July 14th, 2004, 06:29
Of course i am not good at porting games to dc. *I have requested a few for people to do and have asked quzar to help out a bit aswell. * But i was thinking instead of posting over and over porting ideas that i would make a text file with source sites for games done in C or C++. *

Which i have done so for quzar but i dont expect every game to be done by him cause its only one person working on these games. * Which was another reason why i am making this text file so other people can help out aswell and if they wish.
The only thing is i dont have knowledge to know if all games are compatible. * I have not chosen the best graphical games cause of course those arent *compatible. *

I do not think I have anything that would involve windows asm files and direct X. * But if you would like to have the text file of games which i think should be ported to DC let me know.

Thanks

Eric

Eric
July 17th, 2004, 04:30
i dont want to waste bandwith and also peoples times with posts that nobody cares about so if anyone wants to delete this one go ahead