PDA

View Full Version : Ebay blocks R4 Sellers This Sucks

stevemorgans
January 30th, 2010, 20:55
Hi all.
As many might know Ebay dont like R4 being listed on there Crappy site.

I originaly brought 3 R4i adapters from my local Phone store for £15, 2 to use and 1 to sell on Ebay.

The one i sold on ebay went within the hour of selling it, but befor i posted it i did a search for R$/R4i/DSTT ect and found nothink, only search returns was NDS 2gb memory card with Adapter. As i was already selling memory cards i decided to search the web for Wholesale R4/R4i/DSTT adapters, i found 1 site and brought 15 adapters, just R4 ones for starters.

I put these on Ebay and sold them all with 2gb memory cards,with the kernal software installed and a few extra items thrown in as gifts, suck as Screen protectors and stylus pens, ect t make the package more likerble. I was selling these off at £15 and was getting it no problem.

As i was running out i decided to buy more R4/R4i Adapters, i scanned around the web and found another site with more of a choice. I just orders £350 worth of adapters, around 50-60 adapters, R4/R4i, R4iSDHC/R4igold/R$i Paltinum, and some DSTTi/DStts

Now i got them i listed them on ebay using my old listings and adding few new listings only to find out ive been indefinate suspened from Ebay...(F*ckers)
ive emailed them and rang them stating i was doing nothink wrong as i was not inc any software with them and like 50 other peple are selling them on Ebay, but that didnt happen..

Im now stuck with all these adpaters ansd not sure what to do with them, ive put a few on auction on Ioffer. and CQout, but had no sales as yet.

Is there anywhere i can sell these without being kicked, banned or suspened on the net. i know there will be competition, but i realy would like to at least get most of my money back, icant return them to the online shops as it would cost to much money to return them making me loseing more money.

Are we allowed to sell the adapters here. on this forum, if so where can we place our advers and pricing, if allowed.

I am thinking of openeing my own online Cart/Shop, but then again that will cost me like £50 ,then i cant say i will get many buyers.

What i was going to do is sell each adapter with a memory card, a DVD full of games, Card reader, Sd adpater for the memory card, 2 sets of screen-protecters, and 2 stylus pens and a cleaning cloth, like i was doing on ebay.

prices would be differant as i have differant cards.

I have avalible
R4i platinum
R4i gold
R4 Standard
R4 SDHC
DSTTi gold
Ive still got some DSTT standards which have not yet arrived ,meaning more orders on the way..

so if anyone knows of a decent site where i can sell these to make some of my money bvack i be greatfull for any help/links ect via Here on this thread or via PM.

Cheers, hope someone can help..

I just think Ebay SUCKS.,

Steve