PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Wii game for adults to get immersed in?

silvering
February 3rd, 2010, 10:01
D. Zberg, you might want to switch to a PS3 (http://www.sourcinggate.com/game-player-c-13_364.html) (or PC) instead if you're giving up on the Xbox, as you'll be able to find those types of PC style games. Like Garion mentioned, there's nothing like that on the Wii, probably both because the hardware can't really handle a game of that sort (the Xbox 1 was the first console to start getting that sort of deep PC style game), and because there's probably not a big enough market on the Wii.

That said, it does have some great games. I completely disagree with most of the games people have listed here-a lot of is shallow garbage, but personally I can recommend:

-Super Mario Galaxy-if you like the Super Mario Bros. series, give this a shot. I don't even like the first two 3D Mario games, and I still loved this. Crazy inventive, and it looks great too. (New Super Mario Bros. is another obvious pick!)

-Pikmin-this is a rerelease of a Gamecube game. It's kind of an RTS reinvisioned from the ground up for console control capabilities. That...