PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
February 6th, 2010, 00:10
BioShock 2! BioShock 2! On Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, that's what I'll be playing this weekend, drilling my way toward the end of the game and hopefully unlocking a World's Greatest Big Daddy coffee mug reward for my Avatar.

Oh, they don't actually have such a thing (as far as I know) in BioShock 2, but that would be a fine unlockable, something that would quickly replace the Left 4 Dead 2 medpack that my Xbox Live Avatar is currently sporting. If I get a free moment, meaning if I beat BioShock 2 and get in enough multiplayer time, I'll either continue my new game+ run of Demon's Souls or crack open that copy of Mass Effect 2 that arrived earlier this week.

What about you? What new, old or recently released games will you be playing this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5465342/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

Mr. Shizzy
February 6th, 2010, 00:35
I'll be playing New Super Mario Bros. on my Wii :D
It is an awesome game. I wish Donkey Kong Country would get a 2 1/2D update like this :)

Shrygue
February 6th, 2010, 00:41
I'll do some more progress on professional mode in Resident Evil 5. Also, I may try out Final Fantasy 8 when I top up my PSN wallet.

symbal
February 6th, 2010, 00:58
Well i just went to upgrade to 5.50GEN D-3 but for some reason it won't read any memory stick i put in, i'm stuffed if it's a fw problem because i can't reinstall without MS, so i guess i'll have to take the thing apart and hope i can fix without my usual box of spare parts left over.

XDelusion
February 6th, 2010, 02:10
Star Island on my Atari 130XE

and

Giana's Return on the Sega Dreamcast.

jamotto
February 6th, 2010, 02:15
inFamous

mike_jmg
February 6th, 2010, 04:29
I'll be checking out Silent Hill Shattered memories, some more guitar hero, some tag force 4.

tutting
February 6th, 2010, 12:51
FF viii on the psp after downloading it Thursday

ojdon
February 6th, 2010, 14:46
Well I brought CoD2 from Gamestation for 99p so I'd be continuing playing that.

Eviltaco64
February 6th, 2010, 16:50
Like tutting, I'm playing through FFVIII (again).

Starting Disc 3 soon.

FireStag
February 6th, 2010, 19:28
I'm going to be loading up my Genesis and going through the old sonic games, good way to waste a couple hours of my life

grkoen
February 7th, 2010, 05:08
im gonna be playing ff7 on psp... after being depressed for the past two days when Aeris died...

Eviltaco64
February 7th, 2010, 05:53
im gonna be playing ff7 on psp... after being depressed for the past two days when Aeris died...

Still don't understand how people can take that seriously. :P

tutting
February 7th, 2010, 16:34
Like tutting, I'm playing through FFVIII (again).

Starting Disc 3 soon.

Are you experiencing any problems? My PSP keeps crashing every time I use the 'Card' command :confused:

Eviltaco64
February 7th, 2010, 17:04
Are you experiencing any problems? My PSP keeps crashing every time I use the 'Card' command :confused:

I'm playing it on a dying PS1, sorry. :P

Wait, you bought the game off PSN and it's randomly crashing?

tutting
February 7th, 2010, 19:51
I'm playing it on a dying PS1, sorry. :P

Wait, you bought the game off PSN and it's randomly crashing?

Yep it's a genuine PSN purchase D/L thru my PS3, in fact it works fine on my PS3 but every time I use the 'Card' command on the copy I've put on my PSP it locks up.
I probably can't complain too much seeing as I am using a CFW :rolleyes: still everything else in the game seems to work.

juiceface
February 8th, 2010, 23:14
Anyone playing ff8 on the psp converted to pops might have some (fixable) problems.

First off you need a good rip of FF8. Many of them floating around on the net are not good rips and will freeze on basic commands. You have to make sure it's ripped a certain way and there's a whole thread about it out there, you just need to google ff8 pops faqs or somthing of that nature.

The next things about ff8 on psp pops is that you will need to run the game using different popsloaders at times. 3.71 pops will freeze and you will need 4.0 and vice versa at some points.

If you work through these annoyances it *is* possible to play this game through on the PSP (i've done it myself). You just need to research all the crap out first.

shilpa5
February 11th, 2010, 06:00
Recently i have played Cod2, street fighters, Xbox 360

DUI Attorney (http://www.duiattorneyorangecountyca.com)